Bitdefender Central – Bitdefender Activation
Bitdefender antivirus protects your files and folders from the malicious software. It filters the unprotected content, and it also monitors the incoming and outgoing network. This antivirus is reliable and secures all the information on your default browser. You will get Bitdefender on your Windows and Mac computers by downloading, installing, and activating with the activation code at central.bitdefender.com.
Bitdefender is a robust cybersecurity suite which caters to users of varied needs. It offers complete protection for assorted operating systems such as Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. It also provides protection against privacy invasion. Advanced threat protection, webcam protection, and secure browsing are some of the best features of this antivirus. It also comes with a file shredding tool, which enables users to remove their files securely. Moreover, its interface is supremely intuitive and easy to use.
Steps to uninstall the Bitdefender antivirus
If you have already downloaded, installed and activated the Bitdefender antivirus on your computer and it is an old version, then you have to uninstall it first before getting a new version. Here are the steps mentioned below to uninstall Bitdefender antivirus software from the system:
- Open the Start menu.
- Search for the Control panel menu.
- Select the “Add or Remove Programs” option.
- You need to uninstall the older version of Bitdefender antivirus which is already installed on the software.
- You will get a full menu list of all the programs installed on your computer.
- In the menu list, you will get the Bitdefender outdated version.
- You need to the right click on the Bitdefender antivirus to uninstall it from the computer.
Steps to download the Bitdefender antivirus
After uninstalling the outdated version, you need to download Bitdefender antivirus on your system to use its services. If you want to know the downloading steps of Bitdefender antivirus, then follow the steps mentioned below:
- You need to visit the Bitdefender website, which is central.bitdefender.com.
- Sign in to the Bitdefender account that you have paired to the Bitdefender.
- Create a Bitdefender account in case you don’t have yet.
- For this procedure, you need to type the email ID, password, name, birth date, and any other required information.
- Sign in to the Bitdefender account if you are a registered user.
- Follow the downloading process to get the Bitdefender antivirus on your computer.
- Read the instructions provided on the download window.
- Click on the Agree button.
- You need to finish the downloading process completely.
Along with the best protection, Bitdefender also wants to provide its customers with the smoothest experience of managing and using the Bitdefender products. Hence, they created the Bitdefender Central.
Bitdefender Central is a web platform where you can access the product’s online features and services. Also, it performs important functions on the devices it is installed in. It also provides advanced level protection. Also, it made it much easier to manage the subscriptions of all the devices.
It protects the device with a shield through the antivirus. Along with that, it provides firewall safety, regular updates as well as browser security. Bitdefender Central is rich with features like Anti-theft, firewall and parental control which is the reason it stands brilliant.
Here are some key features that make Bitdefender Central stand out among all other antiviruses.
- Provides complete anti-malware protection to Windows, Mac, iOS as well as Androids.
- Provides multi-layer ransomware protection.
- Have 24/7 customer support.
- Whenever there is an issue in the operating system, it informs the users.
- It provides with Parental control.
In this feature, you can have full control over the other connected devices. You can get all the information about the activities of other devices, applications which devices use. It also gives the contact list of connected Android devices. Also, you can know the location of your other devices.
Bitdefender Central Account Creation
Bitdefender Central account creation is an easy and simple process. You just have to follow the below-given steps.
- Firstly, open a web browser.
- Now, go to the Bitdefender Central webpage.
- In the homepage window, you will see two options “Sign In” or “Create Account”.
- Click “Create Account” to proceed with the process.
- Enter all the details like your name, email id and password in the required fields.
- Click on “create account”.
- Afterwards, you will be notified about the creation of an account by a mail on your registered email id.
- To conclude the account creation process, you have to verify the account.
- Open the confirmation mail received by Bitdefender.
- Click the link provided in it. Consequently, the homepage will get open.
This completes the account creation and verification process. Now, to enjoy the features of Bitdefender Central you have to login into your account.
Steps to activate the Bitdefender antivirus offline
- Search for the Bitdefender product which you have already installed on the system.
- Check the Bitdefender compact disk cover to find the product code.
- Select the current country and also the known language.
- Enter the 20-digit alphanumeric Bitdefender product key on the activation window.
- Enter the Bitdefender registered email ID.
- Press on the Submit button.
- Then, verify the Bitdefender product.
Why Bitdefender is batter then other Antivirus?
After knowing essential features you can take fully advantage of your Bit-defender Antivirus security. It has some firewall and parental control and Bitdefender box is also available that provide network level protection.
- Bitdefender Box
- Parental control for kids
- Protect your online Gaming session.
- Secure your ip camera.
- Easy dashboard and intarface
- Identify your home devices and secure them.
- Protection from cyber attacked.
- safe browsing features.
- smartphone protection and network device security.
For protecting your system with Bitdefender Central you must fulfil the given system requirements.
- Operating System – Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- CPU – Dual Core 1.6 GHz processor or Intel CORE 2 Duo (2 GHz)
- Memory (RAM) – 2 GB
- Hard disk space – 2.5 GB of free space should be available.
- Internet Explorer version 10 or higher must be installed.